One of the best ways for me to relax is to pull out my sketchbook and pour myself a glass of wine. It has even made me think of getting together a group of friends and do a “Sketch & Wine” outing at an eccentric type of restaurant or laid back bar with lots of visual eye candy decor.
Top Posts & Pages
- Farmer's Market Watercolor Sketchbook Inspiration
- Sketchbook Project / EDM#3 Draw a bag
- My Materials
- It's Finished!! Sketchbook Project 2012 is ready to mail.
- Watercolor and Ink Star Fruit Studies
- Sketchbook Project 2012 - EDM #1 Draw a shoe
- I love sketching and painting faded flowers
- Cucumber Slices Watercolor Study
- Horse and Rider Portrait Complete
- Easter Bunny PEZ dispenser watercolor study
EDM Yahoo! Group
I am an Urban Sketcher
My FineArtAmerica Shop