It was back to school this week. While it was good to get back on schedule and feeling productive again, I sort of miss hanging out with my boy. As usual the first few days were tough getting readjusted to the earlier bed times and waking up so we took it easy hanging out upstairs and watching a little tv.
Top Posts & Pages
- Watercolor Leaf Study
- Using blind contour drawing as a form of expressive abstract drawing
- Farmer's Market Watercolor Sketchbook Inspiration
- Quick Flower Study in Colored Pencil and Micron Pen
- Avocado Pair
- Sketchbook Project 2012 - EDM#2 - Draw a desk lamp
- Playing with my water brush and travel watercolors
- Why do I sketch?
- Mr. Yellow the Cactus
EDM Yahoo! Group
I am an Urban Sketcher
My FineArtAmerica Shop