I really like cracking open a brand new Moleskine sketchbook for a fresh start to the new year. For the first sketch I chose to try and quick sketch the mess of new showshoes drying in front of our fireplace. We bought these as a belated family Christmas gift to ourselves and are looking forward to using them some more this winter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Farmer's Market Watercolor Sketchbook Inspiration
- Sketchbook Project / EDM#3 Draw a bag
- About Me
- It's Finished!! Sketchbook Project 2012 is ready to mail.
- Sketchbook Project 2012 - EDM #1 Draw a shoe
- Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains Road Trip Travel Sketches
- Cucumber Slices Watercolor Study
- Watercolor and Ink Star Fruit Studies
- Horse and Rider Portrait Complete
- Using blind contour drawing as a form of expressive abstract drawing
EDM Yahoo! Group
I am an Urban Sketcher
My FineArtAmerica Shop